Search This Blog

Saturday 24 August 2013

Condemnation

Dirty,worthless,lifeless
These adjectives perfectly describe me
Empty,disgusting,reprobate
Surely God takes no delight in me
I have seen His Glory and enjoyed His fellowship but like Adam and Eve, I think I have lost it
It beats me how God will ever have mercy
I have disappointed Him that trusts me with His life
I have judged others when the going was good
Now am the case of a dog that eats the shit that it excretes
A voice in me suggests total seperation will soften the guilt
And am already walking in that false light
Maybe am predestined to be a rebel
Maybe the real me is immoral
Can never be clean
So I guess I quit the pretending
This walk to perfection is a long impossible journey

But deep inside
Deeper than the hurt
Deeper than the confusion
The lover in me cries out for my Love
I want Him more than before
I can't let go of the best thing that has happenned to me
The fellowship
The love confessions
It's like an addiction
But feels way better
Its His love that draws me near
It has caused me to see life in Him
My totality in Him
My future in Him
So what else can I do?
What identity do I have?
What worth do I have?

I Am priceless
For His priceless blood saved me
I Am a victor
Just because He says so
I can love
Because He loved me first
I am perfect
Because I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment