Search This Blog

Thursday 12 September 2013

The Rock by Me

Thunder and lightening
The trumpet of YHWH blasts fearfully
Moses runs down the mount
Why are these people so sturborn?
Stiff-necked and hard?
They said they could obey Him
But looks like they can't
Holding the tablets of Stone in his hands
The written down Testimony of God
His Word
His Will
The Perfect one
Getting close to the camp he meets Joshua
The golden calf is now visible
The angered intercessor casts the tablets to the ground and it breaks

Now the Lord had melted out His punishment on His people
The law has also been given
But Moses knew they could still err
He did not just want the law
He wanted God
His glory
His ways
His fellowship
Tutorship by the Spirit
"Show me your glory" Moses cried.
The benevolent Lord replies "if you see My glory, you will die!"
But there is a ROCK by Me
Stay on Him and let Me plant you in Him
Then will I pass before you and you will see My back(My mercy) and glory
Only on this Rock
The perfect ground
Not on your Righteousness, that filthy rag
But on this Rock called My Righteousness
Stand on the tablets of stone
Be founded on the stone
For He is My perfect Word
Believe in Him
Trust Him
Obey Him
Then will you be planted in Him
And then be perfect
For the Rock  is My Word
And My word is My Son
Let your foundation be the Rock
Then will I show you My glory
Then will you know about my mercy
And grace
And love
And faithfulness
Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone,
a tried stone,
a precious corner stone,
a sure foundation:
he that believeth shall not make haste.

So what are you standing on?
The tablets of stone is perfect because the law is perfect.
Jesus is the stone that bears the perfection of the law
For He fuffiled the law
Therfore, stand on Him and be perfect
Believe in that stone and be made Righteous
Or He becomes a stumbling block
An offensive stone to you
Be the wise man
Dig up yourself
Dig up your Righteousness
Dig up your "good morals"
And build on The Rock.
May the Lord give understanding
Amen.

Exodus 19,32,33, Isaiah 28,luke 6:46-48

No comments:

Post a Comment